Pullrequest for jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2 - who can help out

mike

Nov 13, 2020, 4:05:51 AM11/13/20
to Jenkins Developers

Hi,

I have created a quite large commit for new kex algorithms.
Who can assist in review and commit it to repo?

br,

//mike

Matt Sicker

Nov 13, 2020, 10:56:38 AM11/13/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Cross-posting here as well: we're currently looking at deprecating
trilead-ssh2 by replacing it with a maintained SSH library. Though I
do wonder if we will need a trilead-ssh2 compatibility bridge to more
easily upgrade plugins to use the updated library without needing to
update their code.

Matt Sicker
Senior Software Engineer, CloudBees