Release Drafter bug.... for the label bug

Mez Pahlan

May 16, 2020, 12:07:28 PM5/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Jenkins Developers!

Just a quick question about Release Drafter. I've merged two PRs that contained a single label named "bug" that failed to show up in the draft release. I can manually edit the draft so there's a workaround but I wanted to double check if this was a known issue or I have misconfigured something.

This is my .github/release-drafter.yml and this is what it inherits from jenkinsci/.github/blob/master/.github/release-drafter.yml. My label for bug is "bug" so I assume given that configuration things should work?

Many thanks.

Gavin Mogan

May 16, 2020, 3:31:17 PM5/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Is it just those two PRs? - i don't know sorry
or any PRs in general? - did you enable the app or github actions?

Mez Pahlan

May 16, 2020, 4:45:30 PM5/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
The two most recent releases I've done didn't work. The last working release before that was on 20 March 2020 and contained feature rather than a bug. So it has worked in the past but I would struggle to confirm it working for PRs labelled with bug as I haven't done one of those since 19 November 2019.

I don't recall setting up a github action so it must have been the app. Is there a way to confirm? I don't see anything enabled under the actions tab in the repository settings. Release Drafter is listed underneath Integration / Installed Github Apps.

Many thanks