Repository access nodejs-plugin

Nikolas Falco

Oct 17, 2016, 12:33:59 PM10/17/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,
  I've made a PR 28 days ago to resolve an issue of nodejs-plugin.

Seems that repository is no more mantained, so I've read these page for rules on how to post a PR and I would ask write grant for user nfalco79 for repo nodejs-plugin

Best Regards

Nikolas Falco

Nikolas Falco

Oct 26, 2016, 4:01:26 AM10/26/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hi guys any news?

Daniel Beck

Oct 28, 2016, 9:01:02 AM10/28/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Greg Langston
Hi Nikolas,

That would be no problem, but note that there's a separate maintainer request right now:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/0ip1jf09Zj0/EiZAo4LaBwAJ

Could you coordinate with Greg? It's fine if you both become co-maintainers, but that should be deliberate and not accidental ;-)

Daniel

Nikolas Falco

Nov 17, 2016, 5:59:58 AM11/17/16
to Jenkins Developers, glang...@gmail.com, m...@beckweb.net
ok Daniel, let's continue here.
Let me know about any updates.

From other thread

Il giorno giovedì 17 novembre 2016 10:20:19 UTC+1, Daniel Beck ha scritto:
Hi Nikolas,

Sorry about that -- I confused your messages in this thread with the thread creator's as it seemed to be asking about the state of this request.

I think we can go ahead with you taking over maintainership.

Daniel

Nikolas Falco

Nov 22, 2016, 6:29:34 AM11/22/16
to Jenkins Developers
Any news?

Daniel Beck

Nov 22, 2016, 9:18:44 AM11/22/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 22.11.2016, at 12:29, 'Nikolas Falco' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Any news?

I granted you commit access.

Could you clarify whether you're interested in taking over maintainership (without Greg apparently)? If so, please tell us your Jenkins.io user name so we can make you default assignee of Jira issues.

Nikolas Falco

Mar 27, 2017, 6:56:55 AM3/27/17
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
my user name for jenkins JIRA is nfalco, I will appreciate a lot your help for default assignee of NodeJS component becuase since now I have to look up every day for new issues

Daniel Beck

Mar 27, 2017, 7:11:51 AM3/27/17
to Nikolas Falco, Jenkins Developers

> On 27.03.2017, at 12:56, Nikolas Falco <nfal...@libero.it> wrote:
>
> my user name for jenkins JIRA is nfalco, I will appreciate a lot your help for default assignee of NodeJS component becuase since now I have to look up every day for new issues

Done.