Hosting request for Exactor plugin

Andoni del Olmo

Apr 30, 2015, 2:53:57 PM4/30/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Exactor is a framework for writing automated acceptance tests of the kind advocated by Extreme Programming.

I've developed a Jenkins plugin that exposes html reports generated by Exactor at the end of every build.

Plugin name: Exactor Jenkins
Github id: adelolmo
Github url: https://github.com/adelolmo/exactor-jenkins

Should the plugin name be changed ?? Something without "jenkins" on it ??

Thank you,
Andoni

Andoni del Olmo

Apr 30, 2015, 3:02:40 PM4/30/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Richard Bywater

Apr 30, 2015, 5:07:45 PM4/30/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

How does your plugin differ from the HTML Publisher plugin as you mention that the tool spits out HTML reports?

Richard

Andoni del Olmo

May 1, 2015, 3:04:24 AM5/1/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

Not knowing Html Publisher is the only reason I started developing the exactor plugin. I will stop using it myself an adopt Html Publisher from now on.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Richard Bywater

May 1, 2015, 4:46:59 AM5/1/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
No problem - hopefully you picked up some interesting knowledge on your way developing the plugin anyway which maybe you'll be able to use for another project down the track!

Richard.