PRs on jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater

Manuel Vacelet

Dec 10, 2018, 12:12:33 PM12/10/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi there,

I got a PR on jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater pending since 19 days without any info about why it's pending.
I saw in a previous message that there was some infra issues in artifactory, is that related ?

How can I move forward ?

Thanks,
Manuel

Adrien Lecharpentier

Dec 11, 2018, 3:26:09 PM12/11/18
to Jenkins Developers
Manuel,

did you try to ping a current maintainer?

Adrien Lecharpentier

Vacelet, Manuel

Dec 12, 2018, 2:54:05 AM12/12/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrien,

My PR got merged yesterday by Daniel Beck, thanks to him !

TBH, I did not know what to do (hence message here). The maintainers of the repo are not advertize in the Readme and it does not mention how to get in touch with "the team" either.

Manuel

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAKwJSvy%2B7j9dGWQd34tB42sb1GhDjBX6Y9XmjCKGhdjvriG8%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.