Adopt instant-messaging-plugin

Jim Klimov

Jan 24, 2019, 10:10:31 AM1/24/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, ku...@gmx.de
Hello all,

I am making some improvements to our Jenkins master interaction over internal IRC, and it seems that the IM plugin which does the actual work is not quite often updated (last release in 2015).

I would like to bump its priority in the eyes of current maintainer (CCed) and/or ask to add myself to the list of maintainers to to some generic codebase cleanup (e.g. indentations are such a mess that the code is hard to read) and to land my PRs eventually. Reviews welcome :D

Thanks, Jim Klimov
github and jenkins handles: jimklimov
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Android

Joseph P

Jan 24, 2019, 11:14:51 AM1/24/19
to Jenkins Developers
Please share link to code review 😇

Joseph P

Jan 24, 2019, 11:16:28 AM1/24/19
to Jenkins Developers

Jim Klimov

Feb 1, 2019, 1:13:03 AM2/1/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Christoph Kutzinski
The current maintainer wrote he is okay with this change.

Jim