Jenkins 2.277.2-rc is now available

Mark Waite

Mar 24, 2021, 10:02:13 PM3/24/21
to Jenkins Developers
The backporting pull request has been merged and a Jenkins 2.277.2 release candidate build has been uploaded to artifactory.

Download it here.

Report test results in this thread.

Mark Waite

Apr 6, 2021, 5:16:58 PM4/6/21
to Jenkins Developers
I've been using the 2.277.2-rc build in my test environment since it became available.  No issues detected.

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 7, 2021, 2:49:28 AM4/7/21
to Jenkins Developers
I have not tested it. I usually skip the release candidates with security fixes, because it barely makes sense to test them with a number of security patches on the top of them.
As a member of the security team, I test the internal branches sometimes, but in such a case I test the staged weekly release