SheCodeAfrica Contributhon and Jenkins

Skip to the first unread message

Mark Waite

19 Mar 2021, 22:51:0719/03/2021
to Jenkins Developers
The Jenkins project has been accepted as a mentoring organization for the April 2021 SheCodeAfrica Contributhon.  We've proposed one project idea for up to three contributors from the program.

If you'd like to be part of the mentoring team or have additional project ideas that you'd like to propose, reply to this message or send them to the Documentation mailing list.

Mark Waite

Oleg Nenashev

21 Mar 2021, 19:31:4321/03/2021
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Mark,

Thanks for driving this initiative! It would be definitely a good experience for the community to participate in such events.

I might be available to help if there are any specific questions requiring expertise in plugins and whatsoever.
I am not ready to commit to mentoring during this timeframe due to GSoC and other commitments.

BR, Oleg