Vote for a date: Jenkins Contributor Summit at cdCon

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 15, 2021, 8:54:56 AM3/15/21
to JenkinsCI Developers, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Dear all,

As discussed at the previous Governance and Advocacy&Outreach Meeting  we would like to organize a new Jenkins contributor summit during the timeframe of cdCon organized by the Continuous Delivery Foundation. Vote for the date(s) here: https://doodle.com/poll/8py9wa5h3ws322dx?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

The contributor summit will follow the previous format: general updates, SIG/sub-project meetings, and also unconference slots for the key topics (e.g. I plan to suggest the Jenkins 3 release discussion). Everyone is welcome to contribute to the agenda and to suggest their ideas.

P.S: I also want to organize a User-Focused event this year. Stay tuned :)

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Acting Jenkins Events Officer

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 18, 2021, 6:24:30 AM3/18/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

Please vote for the date until Monday.
I would like to get the summit announcement out next week so that we could work on the agenda.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 22, 2021, 3:08:03 PM3/22/21
to Jenkins Developers
June 25th is a winner. Thanks to everyone who voted!
I will confirm the date with the CDF and work on the final announcement