adopt thin-backup plugin

jxpe...@godaddy.com

Aug 11, 2018, 10:20:50 AM8/11/18
to Jenkins Developers
The wiki page for the thin-backup plugin says it's up for adoption. I reached out to the two people currently listed as maintainers to see if there were sill maintaining it, but got no response.

Hence, I'd like to adopt this plugin.

Best
Jeff

Daniel Beck

Aug 12, 2018, 7:29:17 PM8/12/18
to Jenkins Developers

> On 11. Aug 2018, at 16:20, jxpe...@godaddy.com wrote:
>
> The wiki page for the thin-backup plugin says it's up for adoption. I reached out to the two people currently listed as maintainers to see if there were sill maintaining it, but got no response.
>
> Hence, I'd like to adopt this plugin.

Please file a PR at https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/ as described in the README, reference this thread, and make sure to ping the existing maintainers (GitHub users). Mention that you will also need GitHub commit access.

Please also CC the existing maintainer(s) in this thread after a genuine effort to find valid email addresses (for example Git commit data, Jira profile, ...).

Jeff Pearce

Sep 20, 2018, 9:43:53 AM9/20/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, tfuerer...@gmail.com, alien...@gmail.com
Adding current plugin maintainers to thread