Access to audit-trail-plugin plugin repository

Umair Kayani

Jul 18, 2017, 3:21:08 PM7/18/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to gain committer access for the Audit Trail Plugin

It appears that this plugin is no longer maintained. The last activity was over 2 years ago. There are currently 3 pull requests pending.

My github handle is  @ukayani

Thank you!

Regards,
kayani

Baptiste Mathus

Jul 19, 2017, 1:26:09 AM7/19/17
to Jenkins Developers, ogondza
Adding, as usual as per the process..., Oliver in CC for validating this request, as he's the last one to have released the plugin, and listed as a maintainer on the wiki page.

Oliver Gondža

Jul 19, 2017, 2:46:16 AM7/19/17
to Baptiste Mathus, Jenkins Developers
On 2017-07-19 07:25, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
> Adding, as usual as per the process..., Oliver in CC for validating this
> request, as he's the last one to have released the plugin, and listed as
> a maintainer on the wiki page.

Hi, I welcome anyone to become the new maintainer.

--
oliver

Umair Kayani

Jul 20, 2017, 12:54:42 AM7/20/17