Request to be the maintainer for Amazon ECS Plugin

Gokhan Oner

Dec 8, 2020, 4:20:22 AM12/8/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I want to be the maintainer for below Jenkins Plugin:

My Jenkins userid: gokhanoner

Thanks
Gokhan

Gokhan Oner

Dec 10, 2020, 8:28:53 AM12/10/20
to Jenkins Developers

Any update on this request?

Isaac Chou

Dec 10, 2020, 11:00:17 AM12/10/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

I believe people are busy at this moment.  I am new to this but let me share with you the information based on my recent exchange on the same request. J I believe for the next step that you need to create a PR to add your jenkins.io username to  https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-amazon-ecs.yml

Isaac