December 20 project meeting

Daniel Beck

Dec 6, 2017, 1:17:10 PM12/6/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi everyone,

In our meeting today we agreed that we're going to skip the project meeting on December 20 unless someone has an agenda item for it, since there won't be an LTS status to discuss at that time.

If you have a topic for the next project meeting, be sure to add it to the agenda well before the evening of December 20, otherwise we might miss it and will only be able to discuss it next year.

Governance meeting agenda: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Governance+Meeting+Agenda

Daniel

Daniel Beck

Dec 19, 2017, 2:18:23 PM12/19/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 6. Dec 2017, at 19:16, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:
>
> If you have a topic for the next project meeting, be sure to add it to the agenda well before the evening of December 20, otherwise we might miss it and will only be able to discuss it next year.

It's less than 24 hours until the meeting, and no agenda items came up. Let's skip this meeting.

R. Tyler Croy

Dec 19, 2017, 3:08:37 PM12/19/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)
Sounds good to me.

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>
xmpp: rty...@jabber.org

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 1426C7DC3F51E16F
signature.asc