"Global Tool Configuration"

Paul

Sep 14, 2020, 11:20:15 PM9/14/20
to Jenkins Developers
Good evening,

I'm just starting to build a Jenkins plugin internal to my company. One of the things I need to do is have a "global tool configuration" for my plugin. Basically my plugin relies on an external executable and I would like to be able to configure the external executable. Kind of like how nodejs does it.

My question(s): Where can I see examples of an implementation of this configuration? How can I call this configuration in my main plugin? I'm following the sample from https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/tutorial/

Thanks!

Goyot, Martin

Sep 15, 2020, 3:50:17 AM9/15/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com