Can't upload plugin (maven.jenkins-ci.org seems to be offline)

6 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Claudiu Guiman

ungelesen,
19.12.2016, 13:05:4319.12.16
an jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I can’t release my plugin because of this error:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) on project azure-slave-plugin: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.jenkins-ci.plugins:azure-slave-plugin:hpi:0.3.4 from/to maven.jenkins-ci.org (http://maven.jenkins-ci.org:8081/content/repositories/releases): Resource temporarily unavailable (connect failed) -> [Help 1]

Is this known or is there something wrong with my local configuration? I managed to upload other plugins and I do have access to upload this plugin.

Thanks,

Claudiu

Daniel Beck

ungelesen,
19.12.2016, 13:31:4519.12.16
an jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 19.12.2016, at 19:05, 'Claudiu Guiman' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) on project azure-slave-plugin: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.jenkins-ci.plugins:azure-slave-plugin:hpi:0.3.4 from/to maven.jenkins-ci.org (http://maven.jenkins-ci.org:8081/content/repositories/releases): Resource temporarily unavailable (connect failed) -> [Help 1]
>
> Is this known or is there something wrong with my local configuration? I managed to upload other plugins and I do have access to upload this plugin.

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Workingaroundcommonissues

Second one in the list. Outdated plugin POM.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten