Re: Requesting to be maintainer for plugin

Olivier Lamy

Nov 4, 2020, 8:36:32 PM11/4/20
to Janpreet Singh, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Yes that would be great to have more than one maintainer.
Any area of the plugin you want to improve or bugs you want to fix?

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 05:15, Janpreet Singh <janpreet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I'm writing this email after reading the Adopt a Plugin initiative page.

I would like to be made the maintainer for Parameterized Trigger plugin.

Here are the details-
Link to a plugin you want to adopt - Parameterized Trigger
Link(s) to pull requests you want to deliver, if applicable
Your GitHub username/id - janpreet
Your Jenkins infrastructure account id - janpreet

Please let me know if you have any questions or require more information from my side.

Janpreet Singh