doxygen and msbuild plugins up for adoption

Lionel Cabasson

May 16, 2020, 4:52:43 AM5/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I've been maintaining msbuild and doxygen plugins for some months but I don't manage to find the time required to keep going unfortunately.
I would like to set both of these plugins as up for adoption so that someone else could take the lead and provide updates more often.

Can someone please help me mark these plugins as up for adoption ?
I do not have the "Manage topics" link on GitHub repositories.

Thank you
Regards

Slide

May 17, 2020, 12:14:13 PM5/17/20