change assembly version plugin

Slide

Feb 13, 2018, 4:12:06 PM2/13/18
to Leonardo Kobus, Jenkins Developer List
Hello,

I would like to take over maintaining the change assembly version plugin for Jenkins. I have CC'd lkobus who is the current maintainer to ask for permission to take over the plugin. There are several PR's that people would like merged and I am willing to take over and maintain the plugin and review PR's and so forth. I maintain a few other plugins, so I have some knowledge of doing.

Thanks,

Alex Earl

Oleg Nenashev

Feb 14, 2018, 3:41:21 AM2/14/18
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me.
Let me know if you need any help with reviews.

Baptiste Mathus

Feb 15, 2018, 3:00:37 PM2/15/18
to Jenkins Developers
+1 obviously. Thanks Alex!

Slide

Feb 27, 2018, 10:11:58 AM2/27/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
It's been about two weeks since I sent the original email copying lkobus with no response. Can we move forward with this?

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM Baptiste Mathus <m...@batmat.net> wrote:
+1 obviously. Thanks Alex!

+1 from me.
Let me know if you need any help with reviews.

вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г., 22:12:06 UTC+1 пользователь slide написал:
Hello,

I would like to take over maintaining the change assembly version plugin for Jenkins. I have CC'd lkobus who is the current maintainer to ask for permission to take over the plugin. There are several PR's that people would like merged and I am willing to take over and maintain the plugin and review PR's and so forth. I maintain a few other plugins, so I have some knowledge of doing.

Thanks,

Alex Earl

Oleg Nenashev

Slide

Feb 28, 2018, 3:50:22 PM2/28/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
lkobus replied to me directly that it was ok:

"Hi Slide, I'm okay with that, Last years I've been full at some projects and could take over the merges.

Regards. "

Not sure if that works for everyone, I vouch for myself though :-)

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 8:12 AM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for moving forward

[...]

Baptiste Mathus

Mar 4, 2018, 4:52:07 AM3/4/18
to Jenkins Developers
Maybe you had already acted, but in case not and you wanted someone *else* to do it, just asked the bot to make you a committer on the plugin Alex.

You know the process better than anyone else to be able to release ;-).

Cheers

[...]

Slide

Mar 4, 2018, 5:52:21 AM3/4/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I had not acted yet, I didn't want to assume too much. Thanks for adding me :-)

+1 obviously. Thanks Alex!

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 4, 2018, 11:14:31 AM3/4/18
to Jenkins Developers
Repository Permission Updater has been modified as well.
It is ready to release, I'd guess