ANN: Welcome Google Summer of Code 2018 students!

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 25, 2018, 10:14:27 AM4/25/18
to JenkinsCI Developers, udara de silva, Share Cheng, Pham Vu Tuan, Abhishek Gautam
Dear all,

On behalf of the Jenkins GSoC team and mentors, I would like to welcome Shenyu Zheng, Udara De Silva, Pham Vu Tuan and Abhishek Gautam. They will be working on Google Summer of Code projects in the Jenkins organization, and they have already done some contributions.

If you are interested to know more about GSoC in Jenkins, you can find information about the project, timeline and communication channels here. This year we will have the following projects:

During next 4 weeks project teams will be reaching out to potential stakeholders in order to establish connections and to get comments regarding their project designs. Project designs may change a lot during this Community Bonding phase. If you have any comments/proposals/concerns, please join the project-specific discussions in the mailing lists once they start. We will appreciate any feedback and help with onboarding.

Welcome aboard, guys!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Jenkins GSoC Org Team

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Apr 26, 2018, 4:58:23 PM4/26/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, udara de silva, Share Cheng, Pham Vu Tuan, Abhishek Gautam
Woohoo! Welcome!!

I love that you guys are from all over the world. In the past years, I had the pleasure of mentioning some of the GSoC projects in Jenkins World keynotes, and other projects have made it to the exhibit hall floor. I'm looking forward to productive GSoC this year, and I know you guys will go beyond the bar that's already pretty high!

And last but not least, hat tip to Oleg for his tireless passion to drive GSoC effort forward.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Baptiste Mathus

Apr 27, 2018, 5:43:28 AM4/27/18
to Jenkins Developers, 28u...@gmail.com, zsy19...@gmail.com, phamvu...@gmail.com, gautam.a...@gmail.com