Jenkins Summer Project Demos on Aug 23 and Aug 26

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 22, 2019, 4:52:48 PM8/22/19
to JenkinsCI Developers, jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi all,

This summer Jenkins projects participated in Google Summer of Code, Outreachy and Community Bridge. We will have Jenkins Online Meetup sessions on Aug 23 (2:00PM-3:30PM UTC) and Aug 26 (3:00PM-4:30PM UTC), and our students will present the results they achieved in their projects. All meetings are publicly open (broadcast in Zoom), please feel free to join if you are interested. See the meetup links for more information and links.

  • Natasha Stopa - Plugins Installation Manager CLI Tool/Library
  • Abhyudaya Sharma - Role Strategy Plugin Performance Improvements and a new Folder Auth Plugin
  • Jack Shen - Working Hours Plugin - UI Improvements
  • Nguyen Le Vu Long - Remoting over Apache Kafka with Kubernetes features
  • Parichay Barpanda - Multi-branch Pipeline support for Gitlab
  • Nancy Chauhan - Jenkins Pipelines for OpenRISC projects (LibreCores CI)
  • Aarthi Rajaraman, Gayathri Rajendar - Audit Log plugin
  • Sladyn Nunes - Jenkins Configuration-as-Code Plugin Developer tools
Thanks again to all students, mentors and all other contributors who participated in Jenkins outreach programs this year.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Jenkins Advocacy & Outreach SIG

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 26, 2019, 6:38:43 AM8/26/19
to Jenkins Developers
Recording of the first part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g19o24uzy6c
Online meetup for the second part will happen today at 3PM UTC

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 3, 2019, 5:20:36 PM9/3/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

We will also have a third session on Sep 5, 3PM UTC.

Agenda:
  • Aarthi Rajaraman, Gayathri Rajendar - Audit Log plugin for Jenkins security
  • Ndubuisi Onyemenam - Static Code Analysis Integration into Jenkins Pipelines for CiviCRM
  • Abhyudaya Sharma - Micro-benchmarking Framework for Jenkins plugins
If someone wants to present a summer project related to Jenkins, we have an additional slot

Best regards,
Oleg