Jenkins Governance Meeting on Aug 26

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 26, 2020, 12:13:19 PM8/26/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

Today we will have a regular governance meeting. As agreed at the previous meeting, we will keep doing governance meetings in Zoom by default. Everyone is welcome to participate in the discussion! Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/91564716663?pwd=R3A2RDFGcU1wTVdoVTErYm1jNzVWdz09

Current agenda:

If you want to propose any additional topics, please suggest them in this Google Doc.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 29, 2020, 5:35:51 PM8/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

Recording of the governance meeting is now available here: https://youtu.be/fw5z-d4uZTI . Sorry for the publishing delay.
Full agenda and meeting notes are available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Nr8QpqYgBiZjORplL_3Zkwys2qK1vEvK-NYyYa4rzg/edit#heading=h.cgd8zbewht8o . Thanks to all participants!

As agreed at the meeting, we will follow the following schedule in September:
  • Sep 09, Regular Jenkins Governance Meeting
  • Sep 16 - Governance meeting instead of Sep 23, moved due to DevOps World. We will also have a Roadmap review during this meeting
  • Oct 07 - Governance meeting, back to normal schedule
Best regards,
Oleg