Governance meeting on Jan 01. Should we cancel it and reschedule next meetings?

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 29, 2019, 10:49:01 AM12/29/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

the next governance meeting is scheduled to Jan 1st. I suggest cancelling it, because there is no urgent topics in the agenda. Jan 15th would be the next meeting then. The next meeting would be Jan 15th then

Regarding the next meetings, we could run Doodle to find a new time if the current one (6PM UTC on Wednesdays) is not convenient to contributors who are interested to participate in the Governance meetings. Current time is not ideal for Europe, and barely suitable for the APAC region. If anyone wants the meeting to be rescheduled, please respond to this thread.

Best regards,
Oleg

Marky Jackson

Dec 29, 2019, 11:01:25 AM12/29/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I am +1 on canceling

Ullrich Hafner

Dec 30, 2019, 5:48:18 AM12/30/19
to Jenkins Developers
Yes, +1 for the next meeting on 15th.

I think it makes sense to set up a doodle for a better time on Wednesday.

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 30, 2019, 6:15:45 AM12/30/19
to Jenkins Developers
OK, let's cancel the meeting then.
BR, Oleg

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 11:48:18 AM UTC+1, Ullrich Hafner wrote:
Yes, +1 for the next meeting on 15th.

I think it makes sense to set up a doodle for a better time on Wednesday.
Am 29.12.2019 um 17:01 schrieb Marky Jackson <marky....@gmail.com>:

I am +1 on canceling
On Dec 29, 2019, at 7:48 AM, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

the next governance meeting is scheduled to Jan 1st. I suggest cancelling it, because there is no urgent topics in the agenda. Jan 15th would be the next meeting then. The next meeting would be Jan 15th then

Regarding the next meetings, we could run Doodle to find a new time if the current one (6PM UTC on Wednesdays) is not convenient to contributors who are interested to participate in the Governance meetings. Current time is not ideal for Europe, and barely suitable for the APAC region. If anyone wants the meeting to be rescheduled, please respond to this thread.

Best regards,
Oleg

Peter Rader

Dec 30, 2019, 9:08:44 AM12/30/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Prov Gov is not! Neither Parl. meeting nor Exord. Nxt Exord is in June.

Kind regards

Peter Rader
--
Fachinformatiker AE / IT Software Developer
Peter Rader
Jan 16, 2020, 7:49:33 AM1/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Update from the yesterday's governance meeting.
We decided to keep the current time for now, the voting in https://doodle.com/poll/pq2g45anu92yz2b8 is still open if somebody wants to get the meeting time changed
Von: "Oleg Nenashev" <o.v.n...@gmail.com>