ANN - GSoC Coding Phase 2 demos on Jul 29 and 30

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 28, 2020, 6:13:04 PM7/28/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
Dear all,

On Wednesday and Thursday we will have the project status updates and demos by the Jenkins' Google Summer of code students. We have 6 Jenkins and 1 Jenkins X projects, all of them are going well.You can find the full list of projects and the details links here.

Part 1: Jul 29, Wed, 2PM UTC
  • Git Plugin Performance Improvements by Rishabh Budhouliya
  • GitHub Checks API for Jenkins Plugins by Kezhi Xiong
  • External Fingerprint Storage by Sumit Sarin
Part 2: Jul 30, Thu, 2PM UTC
  • Custom Jenkins distribution build service by Sladyn Nunes
  • Machine Learning Plugins for Data Science by Loghi Perinpanayagam
  • Jenkins Windows Services: YAML Configuration Support by Buddhika Chathuranga
Full presentation abstracts and links can be found here. Both meetings will be held in Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/99217163913?pwd=TldwZWZTQzNNc3ZGaThFOThlckFGQT09 . Your participation and feedback will be much appreciated!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Jenkins GSoC Org Team

Oleg Nenashev