Jenkins Governance Meeting on Dec 02, 2020

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 29, 2020, 4:28:08 PM11/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

On Dec 02 we will have the regular governance meeting. Taking the conversation in this thread, I have created a Doodle to see if there are better slots for a one-off meeting on Dec 02. If no consensus found, I suggest doing it at 6PM UTC as usual. Would appreciate votes! https://doodle.com/poll/epaccs4nkqkamz7e?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Current agenda draft (see the links and suggest changes here):
  • News!
    • LTS RC testing status and the winter break
    • GSoC 2021
  • Jenkins elections status update
  • Jenkins 3.0 suggestion
  • Jenkins K8s Operator Governance updates
  • Trademark sublicense request by VirtusLab
  • Selecting New Jenkins Governance Meeting slots
Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 2, 2020, 10:59:08 AM12/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
There was no consensus 1 hour ago. Right now, after pinging a few people, the best spot is in 5 minutes.
I do not think we can announce it with such a short notice, so the suggested plan is:
  • We do the meeting at 6PM UTC, standard time
  • If there are not enough participants, we do out of order meeting next week to announce the election results officially.
WDYT?

BR, Oleg

Marky Jackson

Dec 2, 2020, 11:00:56 AM12/2/20
to 'Olblak' via Jenkins Developers
Count me in

signature.asc

Ullrich Hafner

Dec 2, 2020, 12:31:32 PM12/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Yes, let us start in 30 minutes...

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 2, 2020, 12:50:13 PM12/2/20
to JenkinsCI Developers

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/89DA0FD1-C21C-463C-B401-52640374E9A6%40gmail.com.