Role Strategy Plugin knowledge transfer and code dive

Oleg Nenashev

Feb 11, 2019, 2:09:28 AM2/11/19
to JenkinsCI Developers, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi all,

Just heads up, tomorrow at 2 PM UTC we will have a Role Strategy Plugin knowledge transfer together with potential GSoC students and mentors who are interested in the plugin-related project ideas (Role Strategy Performance, Role Strategy UI/UX). If you are interested in the plugin, you are welcome to attend this meeting.

We will do a code dive into the Jenkins Role Strategy plugin in order to help new contributors to study the plugin and do their first contributions. How is the plugin codebase organized? Which Jenkins extensions are used? How to develop and debug the plugin? What would be potential improvements for it?

The meeting will be conducted and recorded in YouTube live (broadcast link). participant link will be posted in https://gitter.im/jenkinsci/role-strategy-plugin 10 minutes before the meeting starts.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Feb 11, 2019, 2:26:02 AM2/11/19
to 张雨霏, JenkinsCI Developers, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public
Hi all,

Thanks for the interest, and sorry for confusion w.r.t "tomorrow". The meeting will be on Tuesday, 2PM UTC.
https://jenkins.io/event-calendar/ is a source of truth for events

BR, Oleg

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 8:21 AM 张雨霏 <affe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Oleg,

Will there be knowledge transfer meeting for other plugin ideas ? I may not apply for Role Strategy related ideas but I do want to review how is other plugin's codebase organized and maybe some testing techniques.I will be there if no other meetings are to be held. But if there are feature meetings for other project ideas I would take the one I might apply to :)

Also, by saying tomorrow do you mean Monday 2pm UTC or Tuesday 2pm UTC (cause I'm still Sunday right now) ?

Thanks !

Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月10日周日 下午11:09写道: