Proposal - Expanding the DockerHub admins team

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 29, 2020, 12:06:57 PM7/29/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

I am planning to be on vacation in the beginning of September, likely off the grid for some time. I would like to ensure that we have a good bus factor. Taking our experience with the Docker images in the recent months, it would be great to add more admins there.

I propose to add Alex Earl and Mark Waite to the team. It would mean the administrative access to all DockerHub organizations: jenkins, jenkinsci, jenkins4eval. Both Mark and Alex have CLA signed. They also have administrative access to many areas of the Jenkins infrastructure, including critical components like the new release infrastructure and Trusted CI.

Any objections?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

Matt Sicker

Jul 29, 2020, 12:14:12 PM7/29/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great!

Matt Sicker
Senior Software Engineer, CloudBees

Tim Jacomb

Jul 29, 2020, 12:20:12 PM7/29/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Gavin Mogan

Jul 29, 2020, 12:25:14 PM7/29/20
to Jenkins Developers

Vlad Silverman

Jul 29, 2020, 12:58:00 PM7/29/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 30, 2020, 10:24:14 AM7/30/20
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks all!

I have added markewaite and slideomix accouns as owners in the jenkins and jenkins4eval organizations. I have no access to the old jenkinsci organization, but AFAICT we do not have any active images there except Blue Ocean.

Best regards,
Oleg

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 6:58:00 PM UTC+2, Vlad Silverman wrote:
+1

On Jul 29, 2020, at 9:24 AM, 'Gavin Mogan' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

+1

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 9:20 AM Tim Jacomb <timja...@gmail.com> wrote: