Proposal: New twitter contributors

Tracy Miranda

Dec 11, 2019, 11:35:28 AM12/11/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As per the process outlined in JEP 10, I would like to propose two new Twitter Contributors for the @jenkinsci account.

1. Oleg Nenashev - Oleg has been regularly proposing tweets/retweets via the Advocacy gitter channel as well as tweeting community highlights around hacktoberfest, gsoc, SIGs, elections etc. For example

2. Mark Waite - Mark regularly tweets around Platform SIG & Documentation SIG, Jenkins git plugin, Jenkins online meetups and other community highlights. For example:

By giving Oleg & Mark access to schedule tweets, etc it will help the community with more timely and regular communication around the many community activities and technical developments.

Please go ahead and vote/comment on this proposal. I will also add to an upcoming board meeting for approval there.

Regards,
Tracy

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Dec 11, 2019, 11:38:23 AM12/11/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
Yay, +1

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Baptiste Mathus

Dec 11, 2019, 11:44:50 AM12/11/19
to Jenkins Developers

Arnaud Héritier

Dec 11, 2019, 12:31:54 PM12/11/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
-----
Arnaud Héritier

Adrien Lecharpentier

Dec 11, 2019, 12:59:53 PM12/11/19
to Jenkins Developers
of course +1!

--
Adrien Lecharpentier

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 11, 2019, 5:55:56 PM12/11/19
to Jenkins Developers
+1 of course.
I promise to be more careful with spelling in tweets than with spelling in my commit messages :P
of course +1!

+1

Yay, +1

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Arnaud Héritier
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Adrien Lecharpentier

Harinder Singh

Dec 13, 2019, 4:37:37 AM12/13/19
to Jenkins Developers
Good going @Oleg Nenashev and @Mark Waite.

Tracy Miranda

Dec 18, 2019, 2:48:00 PM12/18/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Happy to report that following today's governance meeting this proposal has now passed and Oleg & Mark will now be official @jenkinsci Twitter Contributors.

Tracy

Oleg Nenashev

Jan 2, 2020, 4:14:16 AM1/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Update here: We are still waiting for permissions to be granted by Tyler.
IIUC the current setup, the Tweetdeck permission management is done through his account, and that the permission transfer cannot be performed by other contributors

BR, Oleg

On Wednesday, 11 December 2019 22:05:28 UTC+5:30, Tracy Miranda wrote:
[...]

R. Tyler Croy

Jan 2, 2020, 3:14:04 PM1/2/20
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Developers
(replies inline)

On Thu, 02 Jan 2020, Oleg Nenashev wrote:

> Update here: We are still waiting for permissions to be granted by Tyler.
> IIUC the current setup, the Tweetdeck permission management is done through his
> account, and that the permission transfer cannot be performed by other
> contributors

I had to get around to logging back in as the Jenkins user to add these, but
they've since been enabled :)

May your typos be minimal, and your retweets be plentiful!

--
GitHub: https://github.com/rtyler

GPG Key ID: 0F2298A980EE31ACCA0A7825E5C92681BEF6CEA2
signature.asc

Oleg Nenashev

Jan 2, 2020, 4:21:48 PM1/2/20
to R. Tyler Croy, Jenkins Developers
Thanks, I confirm I have received the permissions.

>  May your typos be minimal, and your retweets be plentiful!
Sound like a plan :)

image.png

Mark Waite

Jan 2, 2020, 4:27:33 PM1/2/20
to jenkinsci-dev, R. Tyler Croy
I've received also

Oleg Nenashev

Jan 10, 2020, 5:12:23 AM1/10/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, R. Tyler Croy
Would it be possible to transfer  https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep/blob/master/jep/10/README.adoc to Accepted since we effectively use it now?
It requires an approval from Tyler as a BDFL delegate

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAO49JtFHD3nz2pH8p9zoEaT%3Dzxood4dt-iF2zxCM_f%3DC0czZig%40mail.gmail.com.