Google Season of Docs 2021 - Applications are open

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 9, 2021, 7:33:28 PM3/9/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

Google Season of Docs 2021 applications are now open. Application deadline is Mar 26th. All dates: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline

Do we want to participate in GSoD this year? I'd guess we do. For that we will need 2 org admins and a few potential mentors and project ideas (2020 ideas are here). If anyone is interested, please respond in this thread!

Best regards,
Oleg

Mark Waite

Mar 9, 2021, 8:15:51 PM3/9/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, JenkinsCI Developers
I'd like to participate this year.  I'm willing to be one of the org admins and a mentor.

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 9, 2021, 9:49:28 PM3/9/21
to Jenkins Developers
I am ready to be org admin as well, though I am happy to let others handle this role if they are interested