Request Jenkins Docker Hub admin access

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 12, 2018, 9:28:10 AM11/12/18
to Jenkins INFRA group, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
(cross-posting to dev and infra for transparency)

Hello,

As per my current work on making Jenkins work on Java 11, I would like to request access to the Jenkins account admin on Docker hub.

Oleg, being one of the active maintainers, just agreed about that on IRC.

This would help for instance for https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-51986 which I'm currently working on, and other JIRAs for the upcoming weeks.

Also filed https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-1853 for tracking purpose.

Thanks!

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 12, 2018, 9:36:51 AM11/12/18
to Baptiste Mathus, Jenkins INFRA group, JenkinsCI Developers
+1 from me. Baptiste has Jenkins core merge access and CLA signed. Also, he is a Master Docker image miantainer now. I believe this access is totally fine.

BR, Oleg

Olblak

Nov 12, 2018, 11:49:50 AM11/12/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1

---
-> gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 52210D3D

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 16, 2018, 4:44:40 AM11/16/18
to Baptiste Mathus, Jenkins INFRA group, JenkinsCI Developers
Got +1 from Olivier in the INFRA ticket.
I consider this request as approved, and I will grant permissions to Baptiste.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 16, 2018, 5:27:19 AM11/16/18
to Baptiste Mathus, Jenkins INFRA group, JenkinsCI Developers
Hi Baptiste,

Apparently I have no admin access to the old jenkinsci organization in DockerHub.
Do you want to have admin permissions there as well?

BR, Oleg

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 16, 2018, 5:49:58 AM11/16/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins INFRA group
Hey Oleg,

I do not think it is needed. It's even possibly desired: not having access there, there's less chance we use it again by mistake.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers