Plugin adoption request: Libvirt Slaves

Bastian Germann

Jun 15, 2020, 8:59:14 AM6/15/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, tast...@tastybug.com, mmor...@byte-code.com, nigel....@gmail.com
Hi,

I would like to adopt the Libvirt Slaves plugin [0] and opened a pull
request [1] that fixes SECURITY-1014, which is open for 8 months now.
The last time one of the listed maintainers touched the GitHub repo was
in April 2014.

Both my GitHub and Jenkins infrastructure usernames are bgermann.

Thanks,
Bastian

[0]: https://plugins.jenkins.io/libvirt-slave
[1]: https://github.com/jenkinsci/libvirt-slave-plugin/pull/19

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2020, 3:34:14 PM6/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Bastian,

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately maintainers listed on plugins.jenkins.io do not represent the actual list of maintainers, it still needs to be updated to use the plugin maintainers listing instead of pom.xm metadata (WEBSITE-658). The source of truth is here: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-libvirt-slave.yml
I will add the maintainer to CC to dicscuss the adoption.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2020, 3:35:23 PM6/16/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, g...@gkr.i24.cc
// CC G. Kr.

Bastian Germann

Jun 30, 2020, 5:13:16 AM6/30/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, g...@gkr.i24.cc, nigel....@gmail.com
Hi,

It is now two weeks since my adoption request. One of the former
maintainers commented on the pull request and would support me adopting
the plugin.

Regards,
Bastian

Am 16.06.20 um 21:34 schrieb Oleg Nenashev:
> Hi Bastian,
>
> Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately maintainers listed on
> plugins.jenkins.io do not represent the actual list of maintainers, it
> still needs to be updated to use the plugin maintainers listing instead
> of pom.xm metadata (WEBSITE-658
> <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/WEBSITE-658>). The source of truth
> is
> here: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-libvirt-slave.yml
>
> * https://github.com/g-k-r is listed as a maintainer
> * The last activity was on April

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 1, 2020, 2:58:19 AM7/1/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, g...@gkr.i24.cc, nigel....@gmail.com
Hello,

I will process it tomorrow once I am back from vacation.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 3, 2020, 5:50:31 AM7/3/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I have granted you permissions in the repository, you will need to accept the invitation to the Jenkins GitHub organization.

Before releasing the plugin, I would recommend to do the following:
Again, thanks for stepping up and taking ownership of this plugin. Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
Oleg
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to jenkinsci-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.