[LAST CALL] - Jenkins Governance Board and Officer nominations deadline on Oct 15

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 15, 2020, 4:19:59 AM10/15/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, Jenkins Users
Dear all,

This is the last call for Jenkins Governance Board and Officer nominations. As announced in this blogpost and previous mailing list communications, this year we will be electing 2 governance board members and five officers, namely: Security, Events, Release, Infrastructure, and Documentation. The roles are essential for Jenkins' community governance and well-being, and we invite all community members to submit their nominations.

If you feel that a particular person is well suited to help guide Jenkins evolution as a board member or an officer, please submit a name and the reason for your nomination to jenkins...@googlegroups.com. Self nominations are also welcome. More information about Governance Board Member responsibilities can be found here. Officer roles are described here

Nominations will close on Oct 15 AoE (Oct 16, noon UTC).

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 17, 2020, 1:51:37 PM10/17/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hellp,

Thanks a lot to everyone who submitted nominations! We will process them and reach out to all nominees by Monday EoD. We have also decided to postpone publishing of the candidates list to the week of Oct 26 so that the nominees have more time to confirm nominations and prepare their statements. Elections start only on Nov 10, so we have some time in reserve,

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev