Proposal Hosting the Jenkinsfile Runner Docker images in the jenkins DockerHub org

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 23, 2020, 6:00:46 AM7/23/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

I have recently added a number of new Docker images to Jenkinsfile Runner, including images for Alpine JRE8 and Java 11. Currently the images are published to the jenkins4eval DockerHub organization, because the project is still in the experimental stage.

I am working on stabilizing the Jenkinsfile Runner bits towards a 1.0 release, and I would like to move the images to the official "jenkins" DockerHub organization. It would help to prepare the CI/CD Pipelines and update the documentation.

What do you think about moving the project to the official DockerHub org?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

Tim Jacomb

Jul 23, 2020, 6:19:37 AM7/23/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1

Slide

Jul 23, 2020, 9:21:05 AM7/23/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Mark Waite

Jul 23, 2020, 2:32:15 PM7/23/20
to jenkinsci-dev

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 23, 2020, 5:45:37 PM7/23/20
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks all! I will proceed and setup the new repository on DockerHub.
For now I will use DockerHub autobuilds for releases, but I intend to switch to Trusted CI before 1.0

On Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 8:32:15 PM UTC+2, Mark Waite wrote:
+1

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 7:21 AM Slide <slid...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 3:19 AM Tim Jacomb <timja...@gmail.com> wrote: