Jenkins Jira restart today at 10PM UTC

Mark Waite

Jun 4, 2020, 2:44:31 PM6/4/20
to jenkinsci-dev, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
The Jenkins Jira instance is having disc space issues that appear to be best solved by restarting the service.

I'll stop the Jira service at 22:00 UTC today (about 3 hours from now), June 4, 2020.  I hope to keep the down time to less than 30 minutes.

Reply to me if that downtime will cause a critical issue for you.

Thanks,
Mark Waite

Olblak

Jun 4, 2020, 3:14:54 PM6/4/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
Thanks Mark for taking care of this.

Mark Waite

Jun 4, 2020, 11:30:27 PM6/4/20
to jenkinsci-dev
Jira instance has restarted and is running again.  Down time was less than 15 minutes.