Jenkins build pipeline is failed in our plugin master branch

d...@kinneartech.com

Sep 22, 2020, 11:41:42 AM9/22/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi:
We just merged our code into master branch, but the Jenkins build pipeline is failed, it looks like failed during deploy stage, the build stage is successfully.
The same build is working a couple of days ago.
Is there anything wrong in Jenkins build pipeline now?

Thanks for your help.
Dennis

Mark Waite

Sep 22, 2020, 11:56:53 AM9/22/20
to jenkinsci-dev
Your job depends on the findbugs plugin.  The findbugs plugin reached end of life two years ago.  It has been replaced by the warnings-ng plugin.  The findbugs plugin was removed from ci.jenkins.io last week.

The buildPlugin() pipeline script has been extended to support the warnings-ng.  it can present findbugs analysis results.