Jenkins Governance Meeting on May 20, 6PM UTC

Oleg Nenashev

May 20, 2020, 9:53:27 AM5/20/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

Today we will have a regular Jenkins Governance meeting.

Tentative agenda (please feel free to suggest topics here):

Also, classic question about IRC or Zoom. Any preferences? :)

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Mark Waite

May 20, 2020, 10:09:18 AM5/20/20
to jenkinsci-dev
Zoom is my preferred format for the meeting so that we can see the documents live.  I think it would help to show a brief example of the UI/UX Hackfest repository in the session.

Slide

May 20, 2020, 10:54:43 AM5/20/20
to Jenkins Developer List
I will not be at the meeting, but I have read all the proposals and vote +1 for each of them.

Oleg Nenashev

May 20, 2020, 1:58:31 PM5/20/20
to Jenkins Developers