Archiving jenkinsci/jenkins-ace-editor repo

fque...@cloudbees.com

Nov 2, 2020, 6:29:38 AM11/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

I have noticed that the jenkins-ace-editor plugin is taken from the https://github.com/jenkinsci/js-libs repo. That means the https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins-ace-editor is unused. I suggest archiving it.

Any thoughts on this matter?

Tim Jacomb

Nov 2, 2020, 8:47:59 AM11/2/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1

Mark Waite

Nov 2, 2020, 9:47:49 AM11/2/20
to jenkinsci-dev

Jesse Glick

Nov 2, 2020, 10:17:18 AM11/2/20
to Jenkins Dev
On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 6:29 AM fque...@cloudbees.com
<fque...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
> I suggest archiving it.

Just file an `INFRA` ticket in the `github` component.

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 2, 2020, 1:32:24 PM11/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Sure. That does sound like the next step indeed.

I did advise to come through here just in case we've missed a use case for it.
INFRA tickets get much less scrutiny.

Thanks!