[Event] DevOps World | Sept 22-24: Jenkins volunteers needed

Alyssa Tong

Aug 24, 2020, 6:46:01 PM8/24/20
to Jenkins Dev, jenkinsci-users
Hi All,

The Jenkins project, along with CDF will be at DevOps World's virtual event this coming Sept 22-24, 2020. We are looking for Jenkins volunteers to help staff the virtual booth, it is a 1 hour commitment in the comfort of your home/office - of course we would not decline if you'd like to give more than 1 hr ☺. Duties include answering Jenkins technical questions by attendee(s). The signup sheet is  HERE.

If you have questions pls reach out.

Thank you,
alyssa

Marky Jackson

Aug 24, 2020, 9:46:31 PM8/24/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkinsci-users
Count me in!

Mark Waite

Aug 25, 2020, 6:55:52 PM8/25/20
to jenkinsci-dev, jenkinsci-users
I"m available as well.  I'll wait for a few days before registering for specific times so that slots are available for others.