Cannot release openshift-login plugin

Akram Ben Aissi

Nov 20, 2019, 4:05:22 PM11/20/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi here, we have release a 2 versions of openshift-login-plugin (1.0.21 and .22) and they are still not on https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/openshift-login/ . however they are present here: https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/openshift/jenkins/openshift-login/ . Any idea ?

Gavin

Nov 20, 2019, 5:02:55 PM11/20/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you released pretty recently. Update center only updates a couple times a day, I think it usually updates within 6 hours.

On Wed., Nov. 20, 2019, 1:05 p.m. Akram Ben Aissi, <aben...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi here, we have release a 2 versions of openshift-login-plugin (1.0.21 and .22) and they are still not on https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/openshift-login/ . however they are present here: https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/openshift/jenkins/openshift-login/ . Any idea ?

Akram Ben Aissi

Nov 21, 2019, 3:55:38 AM11/21/19
to Jenkins Developers
We did the release 36hours ago
and another one 12hours ago after changing parent pom as we have been told it could be the cause.
But still no change

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:02:55 PM UTC+1, Gavin Mogan wrote:
Looks like you released pretty recently. Update center only updates a couple times a day, I think it usually updates within 6 hours.

On Wed., Nov. 20, 2019, 1:05 p.m. Akram Ben Aissi, <aben...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi here, we have release a 2 versions of openshift-login-plugin (1.0.21 and .22) and they are still not on https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/openshift-login/ . however they are present here: https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/openshift/jenkins/openshift-login/ . Any idea ?

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 21, 2019, 5:38:19 AM11/21/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Please file an INFRA ticket IMO. There is possibly a problem on infra side, so let's start tracking it. Possibly others will find and provide feedback into this ticket.

thanks

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/8e19d3a4-58e3-4d7e-9184-181d0a23e38a%40googlegroups.com.

Akram Ben Aissi

Nov 21, 2019, 6:39:23 AM11/21/19
to Jenkins Developers
it was done already:

and now, it seems to be fixed for me.

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 9:56 AM Akram Ben Aissi <aben...@redhat.com> wrote:
We did the release 36hours ago
and another one 12hours ago after changing parent pom as we have been told it could be the cause.
But still no change

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:02:55 PM UTC+1, Gavin Mogan wrote:
Looks like you released pretty recently. Update center only updates a couple times a day, I think it usually updates within 6 hours.

On Wed., Nov. 20, 2019, 1:05 p.m. Akram Ben Aissi, <aben...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi here, we have release a 2 versions of openshift-login-plugin (1.0.21 and .22) and they are still not on https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/openshift-login/ . however they are present here: https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/openshift/jenkins/openshift-login/ . Any idea ?

15 knots

Nov 25, 2019, 3:38:56 PM11/25/19
to jenkins developers
Could it be that this affects the latest release of cmakebuilder, too?
Version 2.6.3 was release about 2 week ago but is not even showing up
at https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/jenkins-ci/plugins/cmakebuilder/