Marked some REST API issues as newbie-friendly

martinda

Jan 17, 2019, 10:04:13 PM1/17/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I marked some REST API issues as being newbie friendly, to help GSoC students get started on REST API related projects.

If you think these issues have been incorrectly marked, please remove the newbie-friendly label, and I beg for your forgiveness.

If you know some REST API issues are definitely newbie friendly, please identify them as such, thanks in advance.

Martin d'Anjou
Jenkins GSoC Org Admin Team

Jesse Glick

Jan 18, 2019, 8:27:11 AM1/18/19
to Jenkins Dev
On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:04 PM martinda <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you think these issues have been incorrectly marked, please remove the newbie-friendly label, and I beg for your forgiveness.

Well if something turns out to be much harder than expected, we will
know soon enough, right?

Thanks Martin!