<st:include> No page found 'config.jelly'

41 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Michael Carter

não lida,
17 de set. de 2020, 12:21:0017/09/2020
para Jenkins Developers
org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: jar:file:.../webapp/WEB-INF/lib/jenkins-core-2.235.1.jar!/lib/form/repeatableProperty.jelly:78:69: <st:include> No page found 'config.jelly' for class hudson.model.Hudson

I'm presented with this error so I've forgotten a config.jelly somewhere.  Is there any way to get the absolute path of the file it's looking for?

Jesse Glick

não lida,
17 de set. de 2020, 15:32:4317/09/2020
para Jenkins Dev
On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 12:21 PM Michael Carter
<mikeyca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm presented with this error so I've forgotten a config.jelly somewhere.

Not necessarily.

> Is there any way to get the absolute path of the file it's looking for?

It told you: `hudson/model/Hudson/config.jelly`, or rather a supertype
like `jenkins/model/Jenkins/config.jelly`. Which does not exist, and
is not supposed to.

Which maybe means you defined a repeatable property in a weird way
that would up loading `Jenkins.instance` rather than the `Describable`
you intended. Hard to know. Best to ask such questions with a link to
an open PR demonstrating the problem.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar