How to getScriptPath() from SCMSourceCriteria

pallen

Oct 12, 2017, 11:19:19 AM10/12/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to add support for alternative 'build configurations' in MultiBranch, where users can change the ScriptPath from Jenkinsfile to another name.

JENKINS-45657

Ideally I would like to know the ScriptPath in my implementation of build(SCMHead, SCMRevision) method. However, I may have access to the ScriptPath in the implementation of retrieve(SCMSourceCriteria ...) if SCMSourceCriteria is an instance of WorkflowBranchProjectFactory.

Unfortunately the Factory/Inner class hides the getScriptPath() method and I can't see any clean ways to access it (didn't really want to use reflections).

Kind regards,
Paul

Jesse Glick

Oct 12, 2017, 3:46:18 PM10/12/17
to Jenkins Dev
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:19 AM, pallen <pal...@perforce.com> wrote:
> I would like to know the ScriptPath in my implementation of
> build(SCMHead, SCMRevision) method.

Why would that be relevant? Does not make any sense to me.