Jenkinsci archetypes global-shared-library

cwil...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 4:25:14 PM3/12/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hey folks,

Is there a way to use this to generate a global-shared-library project?

https://github.com/jenkinsci/archetypes

It would be SUPER helpful if I could use this to generate a shared library project.

Thanks a ton,
Chris

Jesse Glick

Mar 13, 2018, 10:55:09 AM3/13/18
to Jenkins Dev
On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:24 PM, <cwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to use this to generate a global-shared-library project?
>
> https://github.com/jenkinsci/archetypes

I released version 1.4 yesterday. It should appear in Maven Central’s
archetype catalog sometime soon, probably on Sunday. At that point the
standard instructions for archetype usage should apply. In the
meantime it may work to specify the `archetypeVersion` explicitly, but
I have not tried it.

cwil...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 11:11:11 AM3/14/18
to Jenkins Developers
Thank you so Much Jesse. I will let you know how it goes.

Chris