Add New plugin request: kubesphere-token-auth-plugin

SW C

Jun 14, 2020, 11:52:21 PM6/14/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,I need to create a new plugin repository

id: kubesphere-token-auth-plugin

introduction:

    https://github.com/kubesphere is a Kubernetes platform tailored to the DevOps teams. DevOps uses Jenkins as its engine.

    In the upcoming 3.0,oauth authority authentication is realized. The plugins of kubesphere-token-auth-plugin will complete the docking with oauth.

github id : shaowenchen

Thanks,
shaowenchen

Gavin Mogan

Jun 15, 2020, 12:02:48 AM6/15/20
to Jenkins Developers
https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/publishing/requesting-hosting/

You need to make an HOSTING ticket to get it processed.

If you don't already have an account you'll have to wait for infra issues to be over.

Gavin

SW C

Jesse Glick

Jun 15, 2020, 9:59:54 AM6/15/20
to Jenkins Dev
On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:52 PM SW C <ishaow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the upcoming 3.0,oauth authority authentication is realized. The plugins of kubesphere-token-auth-plugin will complete the docking with oauth.

I know nothing about Kubesphere but offhand it sounds like this could be a PR to

https://github.com/jenkinsci/kubernetes-credentials-plugin

depending on size, complexity, and external deps.