htmlpublisher plugin maintainer

Olivier Lamy

Oct 31, 2020, 12:01:43 AM10/31/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'd like to be part of htmlpublisher-plugin maintainers.
cheers
--
Olivier

Jesse Glick

Oct 31, 2020, 1:58:43 PM10/31/20
to Jenkins Dev
Do not forget to CC any existing maintainers, to the extent you can identify them.

Richard Bywater

Oct 31, 2020, 4:37:23 PM10/31/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
That'd be me :)

Oliver: are you able to give some background on your request? Not necessarily opposed (I've had less time than I would like to keep an eye on things so having another maintainer would probably be useful) but would just like to understand the motivation behind the request.

Richard.

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020, 6:58 AM Jesse Glick, <jgl...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
Do not forget to CC any existing maintainers, to the extent you can identify them.

Olivier Lamy

Oct 31, 2020, 7:31:18 PM10/31/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, ric...@bywater.nz
Hi Richard,
Doh I didn't think this would turn into to some hiring interview process 😄
I simply want to maintain it up2date with core changes, help cutting releases etc..
And it's always good to have more than a single person maintaining a plugin.

cheers
Olivier

Richard Bywater

Oct 31, 2020, 9:49:23 PM10/31/20
to Olivier Lamy, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Haha yeah wasn't meant that way although perhaps you should tell me your salary expectations...? :D

Seriously though I think you've done quite a bit of work around the Jenkins eco-system so happy to have you on-board if you'd like to create the necessary requests to gain the access. (Let me know if there's something I need to do from my end other than approve access related PRs)

Richard.

Richard Bywater

Nov 1, 2020, 6:00:11 AM11/1/20
to Olivier Lamy, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Have stuck an approval on the PR. Took a look but I don't have access to add people to the dev group so hopefully whomever approves the PR can do that too.

Richard.

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 at 23:45, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
Thanks buddy!
not sure if you can add me in the github htmlpublisher group.
cheers
Olivier