Jenkins Hackfest after FOSDEM

Mark Waite

Dec 21, 2017, 3:10:42 PM12/21/17
to jenkinsci-dev
On 5 Feb 2018, the Monday after FOSDEM ends, the usual suspects of Jenkins contributors will be gathering for a Jenkins Hackfest.  If you'd like to join us for a day of development focused on Jenkins, RSVP HERE,

RSVP by Monday, 15 January, please.  We'll be coordinating logistics and working to have a great time working on the Jenkins code.

Meals, snacks, and beverages will be provided for the hackfest.  Come join us, and let's write some code!

Questions? feel free to contact Alyssa Tong (alyt...@gmail.com) or Mark Waite (mark.ea...@gmail.com) directly.

Mark Waite

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 22, 2017, 10:36:43 AM12/22/17
to Jenkins Developers
I'm in. See you all at FOSDEM.
We're doing only a hackathon, not a contributor summit. Right?

Alyssa Tong

Dec 22, 2017, 11:08:11 AM12/22/17
to Jenkins Dev
Hi Oleg,

Great to hear you're able to join. The current plan is to do something similar to what was done last year

Hope that helps,
alyssa

Daniel Beck

Dec 22, 2017, 11:13:05 AM12/22/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 21. Dec 2017, at 21:10, Mark Waite <mark.ea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 5 Feb 2018, the Monday after FOSDEM ends, the usual suspects of Jenkins contributors will be gathering for a Jenkins Hackfest.

Unusual suspects are welcome to join as well, of course ;-)

Baptiste Mathus

Dec 22, 2017, 3:00:22 PM12/22/17
to Jenkins Developers
Planning as much as possible to be there too :). 🤞