RE: Jenkins ui is not loading when code is run from eclipse

Sanjee...@fglsports.com

Oct 11, 2016, 3:42:54 PM10/11/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
So I have done the following:
Build the Jenkins plugin.
Navigated to http://localhost:8080/jenkins
This is in regards to the following plugin:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/zephyr-for-jira-test-management-plugin

I do not see changes associated with my code.

I am expecting a UI to be available that can be set via Jenkins->Manage Jenkins->Configure System.

Would anyone know what could be the reason for my changes in regards to UI is not showing up?
I do not see anything in the logs that would tell me if there was an error.
Appreciate the help
Sanjeet

Baptiste Mathus

Oct 11, 2016, 4:29:02 PM10/11/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hey,

If you want help, please explain what you have, and what you expect. Here you don't say what you have, merely what you haven't. What do you see currently?

Sanjee...@fglsports.com

Oct 11, 2016, 4:50:32 PM10/11/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Maybe a screenshot will provide better clarity:

I am expecting to the see the following.

But I do not see anything in the UI when my plugin is deployed.

What else is required from me?

Sanjeet

Baptiste Mathus

Oct 11, 2016, 5:20:27 PM10/11/16
to Jenkins Developers
What command do you run? Aren't there errors in the logs? Which JDK version?...

Sanjee...@fglsports.com

Oct 13, 2016, 11:32:57 AM10/13/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Guys: