Request commit access for lockable-resources-plugin

Heiko Bennewitz

Nov 9, 2018, 9:51:40 AM11/9/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, andrew...@gmail.com, amu...@users.noreply.github.com

Hello,

I’d like to request commit access for https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin.

As suggested I waited one week for answer on my pull request.

Me on github: haithir

Me on Jenkins.io: haithir

Thank you,

Heiko Bennewitz

Heiko Bennewitz

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

T   +49 30 288 8483 550

F   +49 30 288 8483 562

Acrolinx Logo Mail.jpg

BERLIN · SAN JOSE · TOKYO

Acrolinx GmbH

Friedrichstrasse 100 · 10117 Berlin  · Germany

Executive Board: Dr. Andrew Bredenkamp · Ulrich Callmeier

Registered Office: Berlin · Commercial Register: Local Court Berlin HRB 84183

Antonio Muñiz

Nov 19, 2018, 7:12:19 AM11/19/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I just commented in the PR.

Antonio Muñiz
Human, Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.

heiko.b...@acrolinx.com

Jan 17, 2019, 10:20:20 AM1/17/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Again I'd like to request write access. There is only activity, when I ask for write access here. Otherwise never ever anything happens in this repo. My last comment there is from 26Nov2018 and nothing happened since. There is also no answer on other pull requests.

Me on github: haithir

Me on Jenkins.io: haithir

Thank you,
Heiko Bennewitz

heiko.b...@acrolinx.com

Jan 29, 2019, 8:34:24 AM1/29/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,
do you have any time left to look at the changes done last November?

Baptiste Mathus

Jan 29, 2019, 4:31:10 PM1/29/19
to Jenkins Developers
Let's move forward with this. I got off the band confirmation from Andrew anyway he doesn't consider himself an active maintainer, so having a new and active [co] maintainer can definitely help.
You should have received an GitHub invitation to the repo.

For release permission, when/if you need it, you will need to file a PR against the dedicated repo https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/

Thanks a lot for the proposal and your patience Heiko and welcome abord!