trilead-ssh2 maintainer

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Mar 12, 2018, 8:04:44 AM3/12/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I recently take the maintainer of the SSH Agent Plugin, taking a look at the trilead-ssh2 PRs queue I saw that there is some PR pending of merge and I wonder if there is maintainer for this component and if could make sense to take the maintainer. if it is not maintainer I can take it.

Baptiste Mathus

Mar 14, 2018, 9:33:26 AM3/14/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hello Ivan,

I guess this would be a good thing thanks for the proposal. There are indeed currently 6 open PRs under https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2/pulls

Can you follow the process and add in CC the current known committers/maintainers here? And try to reach out to them to accelerate the process, and make it quicker than the usual 2 weeks timeout?

Thank you!

I recently take the maintainer of the SSH Agent Plugin, taking a look at the trilead-ssh2 PRs queue I saw that there is some PR pending of merge and I wonder if there is maintainer for this component and if could make sense to take the maintainer. if it is not maintainer I can take it.

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 14, 2018, 12:42:20 PM3/14/18
to Jenkins Developers
I have ping the current maintainers in the pull requests.
Generally +1 from me, it's important to get these fixes delivered so they do not get stuck.

BR, Oleg

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 2:33:26 PM UTC+1, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
Hello Ivan,

I guess this would be a good thing thanks for the proposal. There are indeed currently 6 open PRs under https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2/pulls

Can you follow the process and add in CC the current known committers/maintainers here? And try to reach out to them to accelerate the process, and make it quicker than the usual 2 weeks timeout?

Thank you!

I recently take the maintainer of the SSH Agent Plugin, taking a look at the trilead-ssh2 PRs queue I saw that there is some PR pending of merge and I wonder if there is maintainer for this component and if could make sense to take the maintainer. if it is not maintainer I can take it.

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Apr 17, 2018, 9:52:48 AM4/17/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

There is no new from current maintainers either in the pull requests nor here, Can we move forward?

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 17, 2018, 10:10:06 AM4/17/18
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hi Ivan,

Actually I have reached out to the current maintainer (Michael Clarke) in the private message.
And he said he is still planning to maintain this particular lib. So we cannot grant ownership right now.

I will ping him

BR, Oleg

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Ivan Fernandez Calvo <kuisat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

There is no new from current maintainers either in the pull requests nor here, Can we move forward?

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 28, 2018, 4:59:54 AM8/28/18
to Jenkins Developers
Ivan, after many pings I was unable to get the requested actions from the maintainer (e.g. releasing pending PRs).
Are you still interested in taking ownership?
If yes, I am ready to transfer it.

BR, Oleg

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Aug 29, 2018, 6:13:41 AM8/29/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Oleg,

Yes, I still interested on it.
  • GitHub id: kuisathaverat
  • Jenkins infrastructure account id: ifernandezcalvo

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 4:10:06 PM UTC+2, Oleg Nenashev wrote:
Hi Ivan,

Actually I have reached out to the current maintainer (Michael Clarke) in the private message.
And he said he is still planning to maintain this particular lib. So we cannot grant ownership right now.

I will ping him

BR, Oleg

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Ivan Fernandez Calvo <kuisat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

There is no new from current maintainers either in the pull requests nor here, Can we move forward?

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 29, 2018, 7:46:26 AM8/29/18
to JenkinsCI Developers
I have got a confirmation from Michael Clarke that he is fine. Daniel beck is in Cc, so he can confirm my words.
The ownership of Trilead SSH lib and the Trilead API Plugin repo has been transferred to Ivan.

Thanks a lot to him for his patience!

Best regards,
Oleg