Re: AWS Data Engineer.

Baptiste Mathus

Feb 14, 2020, 3:02:23 PM2/14/20
to Jenkins Developers
Triple facepalm...

This one is my fault, so sorry. I went too fast and clicked the "always approve", even worse.

Can someone with more permissions check that this user's next post doesn't get through too please?

My apologies again.
Thanks

Le ven. 14 févr. 2020 à 19:31, Sai Kumar B <bsaiku...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Job Title:- AWS Data Engineer.
Location:- Charlotte, FL.
Duration:- Long Term Contract.
Job Description:-
-> Experience In Designing And Deploying An AWS-Based Application (Native/Re-Factored), #Python, #Scala, #Spark, #Oozie, #Big Data.
-> Expertise In The #Core AWS Services, Uses #Automation And #Architecture Best Practices.
-> Proficiency In Designing, Developing, And Deploying Cloud-Based Big Data Solutions Using #AWS.
-> Experience With Developing And Maintaining Applications Written For Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon Simple Queue Service,
    Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow, API Gateway Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Cloud Formation.
-> Proficiency In #Amazon Compute And #Storage Instances.
-> Experience With #S3 Server Side Encryption, #IAM, and #Policy, #CloudTrail, #CloudWatch.
-> Experience On #EMR And #Glue.
-> Experience Setting Up #Kinsesis Streams And Integrating Them With #CDC (Attunity Preferred).
-> 5+ Years Working With #Big Data (Hadoop, Cloudera, HBase).
-> Proficiency On High Available, #Fault Tolerant, And #DR Architecture.
-> Good Working Knowledge And Experience Working With Databases Like #DynamoDB, #S3, #Postgre.
-> Experience On #DevOps CI and #CD Using #Jenkins or #Bamboo or #Code Deploy AWS Developer, #Solution Architect Certified A Plus.
-> Experience With #Atlassian Stack Highly Preferred.

Thanks & Regards,
B Sai Kumar,
Email I.D:- saik...@creativestaffing.in
Phone Number:- +13153557845.

Mark Waite

Feb 14, 2020, 3:40:52 PM2/14/20
to jenkinsci-dev
Thanks!  I haven't found a way to block a user once they were allowed, but I did reply privately to the sender asking that they not send more.  I also deleted the message from the group archive as spam.  I don't think that will ban the author, though maybe.

We've had pretty good luck with our own system of moderation.  I think it is natural that accidents happen and a rare message makes it to the list.  Thanks for being a moderator!

Olblak

Feb 17, 2020, 2:58:05 AM2/17/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
Thanks!  I haven't found a way to block a user once they were allowed, but I did reply privately to the sender asking that they not send more.  I also deleted the message from the group archive as spam.  I don't think that will ban the author, though maybe.

If needed we can disallow him to post on this mailing in the future (member -> actions -> set posting permission -> override - disallow posting) but I guess if you already asked him to not post jobs here anymore and he agreed about that then it should be enough

---
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 52210D3D
---

Oleg Nenashev

Feb 17, 2020, 5:04:19 AM2/17/20
to Jenkins Developers
We could always introduce a "jenkins-jobs" mailing list or so for those who want to post announcements about related jobs.
As long as we do not spend time on moderating it, it might be a good way to redirect such quesries.

BR, Oleg
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jenkin...@googlegroups.com.