Press contact in China

Rick

Jan 17, 2019, 9:53:03 PM1/17/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi everyone,

I've done many contributions to the Jenkins community since I found out it's an every open, kind and active community. Also, I can see almost every company even individual is using Jenkins. I want to bring more Chinese developers and users into our community, and I wish I could be the press contact in China. So I made a request to the Jenkins board. The request has been approved in last board meeting. You can get the meeting summary below. Also, I've created a pull request to add myself at the http://jenkins.io/press.

I'd like to hear any feedback from you.

Again, I want to say thanks to Oleg, Tracy, KK and many others. I'll pass the encourage and help to the new contributors which come from yours.

Regards,
Rick (Zhao Xiaojie)

Baptiste Mathus

Jan 18, 2019, 11:47:32 AM1/18/19
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks a lot!

Oleg Nenashev

Jan 20, 2019, 5:11:07 AM1/20/19
to Jenkins Developers
As discussed before, I totally support it. Thanks a lot, Rick!

If there are any major queries and discussions happening via press contacts, it would be great to receive some summaries (user feedback, links to articles in Chinese, etc.), e.g. in the Advocacy & Outreach mailing list. It would help us to adjust messaging we do in the Jenkins community.

Best regards,
Oleg

Rick

Jan 20, 2019, 5:21:23 AM1/20/19
to Jenkins Developers
If there are any major queries and discussions happening via press contacts, it would be great to receive some summaries (user feedback, links to articles in Chinese, etc.), e.g. in the Advocacy & Outreach mailing list. It would help us to adjust messaging we do in the Jenkins community.
Copy that.

Parker Ennis

Jan 22, 2019, 11:06:37 AM1/22/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Agreed. I think this would be beneficial for the Jenkins community!

Parker Ennis

Product Marketing Manager

CloudBees, Inc.

CloudBees-Logo.png